Sunday, August 08, 2004

Working me

Ahhh.. So nice to be finally back to my fav seat in front of my com again. Woo have been workign my ass off at work, i dont really know what got into me but i am like damm onz working.. despite every one is all weary and tired out. CAn't remember the last time i was so onz.. perhaps its because of fading memeories.. and old age...wawhahhaa..

Hmm so what happened at the work place? well got to know a guy who is army still interesting fellow and also know these few cute gers and one actually look like a ger in my poly. She look like shevonne..keekee but smaller frame. . . (pals and buddies who might be reading pls, its impossible ) another one that left a deep impression is this ger I called her miss drunk, cos she speaks as though she's drunk. Quite cute looks like my neighbour from far. (and i repeat myself friends and buddies, impossible) and best of all these 2 gers are 2 yrs older and a year older than me respectively. Wonder why but i always find older gers attractive.

Many things are runnign wildly in my head and my body is tired, maybe thats all for today, Gd night blogger.

No comments: