Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Pre Post National Day

well yesterday 8th of aug was the best day. I must really thank my grp of pal who really cheer up my day.

Dongneng, shuming, hua and wenxiang came to my work place and they brought me presents, A targus bag shared by shu, hua and xiang and Dongneng aka Christ bought me a DKNY watch, very classical looking. I really like the Targus bag, was planning to buy it with my last pay from SAF or maybe next month. Thanks for everything but was a bit pissed when u guys left so early to avoid hmm.. u know who...
but seriously don spend buying so expensive gifts for me again.. until we finally come to work. Money are hard earned dun spend them like that and these are things that i can do without, basic needs before luxury ones remember..
I would like to buy them dinner not a very extragant one but maybe a simple meal as i am really hard up now, it the companionship that i appreciate than the gifts. we are frds so many many years, to be honest i am very lonely, very lonely inside. No ger, family struggles and financial difficulties are killing me sometimes. even when i am trying to concentrate to type my blog well they are still outside killing each other outside.. kekekekekkee what a joke my family is..sigh...

Than its KTV with joey, hua and weixian but i am really tired so didnt talk much and left at 1 plus still have to work lar.

Than its 9 Aug, well today, National day. wasnt very energetic though but still find working enjoyable. Well was having this funny tendencyto glance at the 2 pretty chief cashiers, seems rather young, but u know its marcus here u have got, i didnt speak to them but well i talked quite a lot with my fellow colleagues.. Yah during my peroid of work also saw YuFen.

YUfen, this person was my first girlfriend, the whole thing, my life at that pt, seems so amusing to me now. She is working as chief cashier as well, got talk but didn't ask abt the 2 gers.. (so pals dont tease me). In fact i chatted with her several times and quite a long conversation sometimes and one interesting thing is that I did not even ask for her contact number, perhaps she was meant ot be a lost frd.

The whole working experience that i had talked about was inspiring to me because of this on person, Tay Lai Hock, the event director. He speaks with firm assertions, confident, amusing , encouraging and at the same time filled with PASSION. Chatted with him after work when getting my pay, and he was telling me about all that he had done, how i can approach him if i need to get ans to my qns as I told him that i am always full of questions.

hmm a passionate man and living his life to the fullest, and hold a vast amount of knowledge. After talking to him, and the whole working period, my frds, my memories, my family, my almost everything, I think i had found myself. Just like a dying plant, who had found the courage to survive, to face the truth and accept it with passion. PASSION i kept hearing this word over and over ffrom frds sch, him.. etc etc... very lost now also cos many thoughts are running in my head.

Yearning perfection, had passion now, and am emotional at times. Emotion corrupts progress and passion may not be perfect. To forgive means accepting the faults and and forget worsen it. but the strength to forgive is power greater than the to destroy.
and forgeting make life happier. Solve my puzzle will ya'..

thankyou blogspot u are my board of nonsense and

Pls if any of my frd who happened to read this pls note that this was typed when i am feeling sick, feverish, drowsy with weak limbs and lotsa of wild thoughts going about pls do not think that i am psycho or anything k thanks.



No comments: