Thursday, August 05, 2004

My trip to SMU

Well it was another dreamless night for me last night and as usualI got problems falling asleep..
I suddenly realised that my caffine addiction is getting a bit out of hand ... hmm time to curb liao.

Woke up 1130 wanted to go Nokia care to repair phone but it turns out alrite again.. same lousy phone.. sigh .. the same thing always happen.. when u hav the money nothing goes wrong, when u are down with financial difficulties that is when all the problems star flowing in like free flow beer..

Had my fav. chicken rice down stair and vvvooommmppp my way to sch..
As i travel down Bukit Timah many memories were triggered, I passed by my primary sch, Joanne's place than NP after which the long stretch of road that lead all the way straight to my 2nd soon, SMU.
Maybe I'm emotional, I felt lonely but I'm alone for over 2 yrs alraeady what, what loneliness is there to be. Vision start coming in fast and furious;
  • my first trip to SMU with Joanne and my than newly acquired Phantom, how i squeezed thru the jam, broken someone's side mirror, quarrel with her about that, how I drove off after reaching SMU, how i make a few circles and go back to look for her again. Though angry but to think back I would have been a happier person with her around as she was the person I really like, really like. She was like a dream come true..

  • the thai restaurant next to SMU, the place where i make myself a fool infront of her, can't take tom yam soup but say can in the end its was all sweaty for me who couldn't really take hot stuff. yah and the desserts there so nice.. hmm..

by than my mind was so filled with her that i didnt realise my eyes are actually brimming with tears, am I sad or am I glad( i really dont known) but i cannot cry, though i was in my full face helmet, where no one can see. I must never drop another tear for anyone or anything

Upon reaching school, well nothing interesting, perhaps just some cute babes walkign around and like what i always tell my frds, and yes singapore girls are improving aren't they. (Girls aren't u?)

Academic briefing was up next, well my passion for studying just suddenly came back to me, I want a double degree for myself, or at least a double major. Mummy, I want you to be proud of me. I want to show you, that I never let you down. It was right for u to keep me, I was a champion swimmer 22 yrs back, and I will prove my worth again. kekeke .. but Mummy I loved you.

than its time again for the lazy evening with a economical dinner, wanted to jog but got no company and was sort of tired to jog alone today, so its a rest day.

Hua also call me ..kekek finally ah he return the money he owe me yipppeee.. can gamble liao lor.. break the curse of the goddess of dogs liao wahahwhahaha..

Well blogger no pics for ya today ..and thats all for today gonna go watch vcd liao ..

Guten nachtes

No comments: