Sunday, August 15, 2004

What will come will come

It was almost a week since I last post my blog. Many things happened, come and go. Went for my school CCA day, camp and Convocation, was damm tired after these series of events.

Well the CCA day was known as VIVACE 2004, hmm what did we do?? Ok had some talks on referencing for projects, than met some more new members of the orientation grp. After which we proceed to look at the various CCA booth that was set up and take the goodies bag for POW WOW camp.

Pow wow camp lasted 3 days, and during this 3 days it really got me to know my sch better, how to go about from places to places how the people are like etc etc. I was also on very good terms with this guy, Tim. Maybe because we share the same interest, talking cock. He is a really fun and interesting guy and certainly had a way with girls, unlike me who is really girl-shy. We also did a lot of things like playing some team bonding games, mystery hunt, tele-matches, float construction and fright night etc etc.

I wonder if I am being crappy but I begin to see thing from the other side. Yes we must be outspoken, let your point of view be known, but I finally see that ‘too many cooks might really spoil the soup. Everyone wants to be heard. Everyone wants to be in the limelight but that will only result in nothing being completed.

I was quiet which was something unexpected, I slack and even try to siam some work that I would not in the past. I see my poly self in others and understand that a few facts.

“Know when to stop”
“Too many cook spoil the soup”
“To obtain something not all objections can be adhere to”
“The Silly’s silly, the smart’s silly and the silly’s smart”

Convocation is an opening ceremony for freshies like me embarking on our first, nothing was wrong except that my emotional instinct get better of me when I see scholars getting awards. If there is a scholar why not me? If there is someone better, can’t it be me? However regret makes no point, I can only try to do my best in my studies and get what I want.

Met dong and hua for dinner later at katong for laksa. Hmm… so nice it was like so long since I had katong laksa. I met up with another frd of mine later on my way back..

Well lotsa things happened and i really don know how to put them to words.....
what is right ?
what is wrong?
what are we now?
what is she thinging now ?

I am all bogus for answer, i am lost, i hate it where it comes to game of the hearts, cos i am bad at it. sigh... lets hoped that answers will come by and move on.. i got a degree to catch ...








No comments: