Friday, August 06, 2004

My life, my story.

Well good day Mr Blog, it was another sleeplees night last night, which is no longer special to me, only hoped that it would not affect me so badly when school starts.

Woke up at 0900 promise to send my beloved meimei to sch, but was reallly too tired and went back to sleep as she said that she will go by herself. Turn left, turn right and I finally got off from evil tired monster and got out of my bed 45mins later, landing right into the hands of my computer.. all these monster in my room..kekek..

Spend the whole morning waiting for my buddy to call to meet her as we plan to go KTV and shopping. I am really bored and stuck to my com which i think is very unhealthy, so thought that an outing might be gd, but our dear mae ling gave me a pigeon( oh great)

Desperate to go out I meet up with the god of dogs at Bugis for lunch and we had Yoshinnoya, hmm delicious..
Gals seems to be everywhere, and while we were lunching, I am like surrounded by gers.. actually i wasn't so disturb until jiahua drop his tail again. Can make it one also bio cannot make it one also bio. Hua ah hua have some backbone lar, pui one san one u everything also can sometimes i am really so pissed u know. See until like the eyes also going to drop into ur bowl like that wau lau eh.

Watched the village today as well at Bugis, but I am like damm pissed kiddos are everywhere , sec sch children, cannot even enjoy the atmosphere in the threatre .. kiddos there laughing screaming, telling story to each others, sprouting vulgarities, WTF felt like shouting out in the cinema at several point. CAn't imagine how the scenario will be like if I were to stand up and start my inexhaustive vocabulary of higher hokkien vulgarities.. i think the threatre will go dead silence or maybe the ticket uncle will chase me out ..hahahhaaa....
However that wasn't the climax, our dear hua followed up with his own version of the story and comments, with these i almost bit my tongue and die in the cinema...

Brought mummy to see this chinese physician, for her injured finger, well hoped that she can learn to take care of herself more, i can't always be there for everyone.

Had dinner with hua again, gave him some mollies as well for his almost empty fish tank. Sometimes i really sympathise with him in the situation that he had to be in, however he always knows how to look at the light side of things. This is one of his weakness as well as his strength sometimes i hoped i could just take things easier and not pre-occupied myself with so much what i need to achieve.

Watch Shrek 2 and was laughing my head off however i only downloaded the first half of the show, any kind soul with the 2nd disc could u kindly send it to me, thanks.
Than my good old friend called, Shuming aka RAyz. Well this is one great chap around, although very shy. One of the most sincere frds that I had. Well he had some problems with a girl. A girl he likes, maybe he should learn to be less ger shy, I mean he is the most patient man i hav ever seen, never even blow up and can still be happily laughing despite losing lotsa, lotsa money in football. Unlike me, so bad always scould Hua..kekek.. just want to tell u Rayz if u ever like something grab it and not lose it, i really hoped to see u with her. I think u guys are a great match, honest, i swear to it.

Back to myself, suddenly felt lonely again, seriously lonely. Sigh .. no target, no money, no achievement...
but... just a few more bear with it ok, Marcus, just bear with it, tied thru this hard period and there you will be enjoying the pot of goal at the end of the rainbow.

Every fall makes me stronger, every push makes me repel harder, wait for me to prove my worth..


No comments: