Saturday, August 21, 2004

What the

Forgive and forget ?? Forgive than u will slowly forget. “Power is when u have the ability to destroy, u forgive.” Are these true, what lies among us are people who are good and bad or somewhere between the grey ares. Who are they than??
Life’s a struggle..sigh..

Was so touched that Jessudass my campmates came to look for me with my IC, tell me which camp can u see a friend come to u to pass u your ic and take ur 11B. He really did a lot for me and no words can really describe how thankful I am to him. Thank you Jessudass.

The past week in school was disastrous, I was almost sick everyday and force myself to school.. but guess will be seeing the doctor tomorrow .. cos really cannot take it liao… suffering suffering…

Best of all my Calculus prof was great a Chinese man and understanding his accent was tough moreover calculus is an area that I have absolutely no idea.

So tired so tired of life.. . . . . . when will my struggle end.. ??? how to let history remember me?? Rest well today cos tomorrow is another battle again.

No comments: