Monday, August 23, 2004

...

Getting really more and more pissed by this stupid sinus and cough of mine, it just never seems to recover.. everything else is going great, my LTB project mates are really efficient in their work, well at least till now. Hmm although not yet fully recover from my illness but i am going to jpoin a project mate of mine to a game of football, not really sure if we will get to play but will be trying our luck than.

Getting really really pissed with the Calculus as well, well but at least i managed to clear some of my doubts but there are other doubts arising. thinki gonna clear them with the prof tomorrow. Ding Qing, nice name isn't it, he is a PRC prof and every lesson i really have to battle with powerful accent of his, so powerful is his acccent that he managed to summon the sleepy monster and the stoning demon to attack me. aaarrrgghh and i have calculus tomorrow.. gotta go prepare my armour against those monster .. ciao

No comments: