Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Return of Freedom

Well today is my official disruption date, yeah freedom...
but too bad I cannot get my pink IC yet ...

Went for sch orientation today. Wonder why they call it VIVACE 2004... Anyway I signed up Extremist.. Some grp of some series of interesting sports like canoeing, diving, trekking and skiing. Also sign up for table tennis and soccer but for the recreational team only, nowadays I am not really into competitive stuff...Wonder why..?

Later the day Hua called was wanting to meet at night for coffee, was telling him that I can only meet later as I need to pack for camp and in the end, well as usual offended by what he said . Lecturing me for doing last min things, perhaps I just cannot have any comments from him. He should learn to understand and appreciate the things from another person position b4 making a comment sometimes.. Just like the other day the Targus bag, when they gave me he was telling me that I gave him hints to ask him get it for me.. If I hav to resort to dropping hints do u think I would drop hint to someone who have to borrow money from me every month... Just something to think about. Hua do u know that a couple of people like my sis and mom and my buddy wanted to get that bag for me, and I told them to keep the money for their own use.. Sometimes when u make a comment think of what degree of damaged it will result. Yes I do appreciate the act of giving me that surprise but with the comments I think the bag is already worthless and what frds or we than.. don wish to dwell on it, sometimes but I cant.

Although sometimes I really cannot stand hua, but he got his strength as well. Something that I really like and would hoped to achieve he can forgive and forget easily and fast sometimes how I really hoped to be like him. Sometimes to be honest we are a bit harsh to him though but he wasn't really bother by it... wonder why again..

Fetch mom back just now and was talking abt Dad, wonder why again why is he my dad? Life's a struggle and i cannot forsee when will the next struggle come again, when i can get of this hole. Well gotta end here, meeting Hua and Dong for coffee.

No comments: