Saturday, March 25, 2006

Simple Day

It was ssuch a beautiful day, today. I get to sleep till 11am. the feeling is awesome.

Woke up to have breakfast prepared and my divine cup of tea prepared by my dear dear and consuming them on bed.. ahhaaaha.. Feeling like a king eh!

After which we decide to give our dear bike a wash and a good waxing, bringing it back to its original tip top condition.

Proceed for Prata and teh tarik with dear dear, and everything seems just so wonderful today. Even the prata tasted fresher then usual and so is the teh tarik.

We went back to my house to pack sine stuff, before we head for Ruxing's house, his daughter's full month celebration. Even the buffet taste better then the normal house buffet.

Although part of the day was spoilt by my friends, who were relunctant to go to Ruxing's place, due to some stupid lame excuses.
The execuses as follows:

My gf booked tickets to the movies already.

I am going out with my friends.

(This is the worst one) You know, i am very tired everyday, i have to wake up very early everyday, i am very tired lar. Not don't give face.
this is by my dearest friend Ray.

If you are reading this Ray, pls note, It is alright if you say you don't want to go just say it. I am not gonna force you. I would prefer that rather then u giving me that lame execuse of beiing tired. You start early, you end early and sleep earlier, so whats so tiring about it. U claimed that your job is brainless, no prospect and too simple for you, then what in the hell is making you so tired. If you are so tired, why go to Maidin house to make cookies? LET ME TELL YOU THIS I FUCKING DISLIKE THIS WAY OF HANDLING YOUR THINGS. ACT LIKE A MAN, NOT FUCKING FAGGOT THAT ONLY KNOWS HOW TO FIND EXECUSES, THAT DOESN'T PROVE A POINT. MEET ESTHER SAY MEET ESTHER, DON'T GIVE EXECUSE THAT MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE WEAKLING. AND I AM GOT DAMM FRUSTRATED WITH THIS TRAITS OF YOURS.

Well yeah and this are my friends. I really don't understand them at times. Really, esp RAY.

Anyway yeah its beautiful today, esp the weighing machine showing my weight at 74kg a drop of 6 kg from a week ago. Been having this weird gain and drop off weight symtop. I weighed 80 last week, and 75, 2 weeks ago.

Anyway its just beautiful today...



No comments: