Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Grandmother story

Its been really long since I last blog a good long old grandmother story on my blog. Well here it begin, I haven’t been to Sunday soccer session for about 3 weeks consecutively, due to time constraint and the heavy workload from school and stuff. However, I am picking up running regime again, hopefully I can maintain it and if possible lose some weight. Pants and shirt seems to be getting smaller by the day( rolling eyes)

The past few weeks have an eclectic mix of heart warming and disappointing stuff.
Lets start with the good ones:

I have managed to make very own first cheesecake.. yeah its not too bad except for the crust, which is not very well done.

I have created 2 new planted tanks, both look rather nice…quite a self satisfying experience.

My dear dear’s room have been rather neat since Chinese New Year, hopefully it will maintain.

Went to East Coast Park with Ashley and Megan, dear dear’s cousin, to play with them while their father went for a dualthlon (not sure if I got the spelling correctly, but its basically something like the triathlon, but with the swimming portion.)

Went to the school gym, and was pleasant surprise by the facilities. It’s a really nice place.

Lastly dear dear finally got a new job an have been adapting pretty well there.

Well the not so pleasant ones:

A series of family problems, including one that almost result in yet another fight with my dad. I really wonder why such things always happen and for the most stupid reason, a window.

A series of running about looking for information and stuff, due to a possible divorce initiated by mummy. Perhaps its time that this should happen, but then again the finances is always the greatest issue.

Grandfather have been hospitalized, and a series of family feud broken out within dad’s family. Sort of irritated by the daily quarrel that he is having on his mobile.
Really sad that my grandparents have to suffer this sort of torment, hope the old man would get well soon.

Irritated by dad’s series of idiotic activities at home such as sneezing in front of the tv, when we are watching it, talking loudly on his mobile, fidgeting with his mobile and talking to himself, and his impeccable ability to almost destroy anything he touches.

Somewhat disappointed by the actions brought about by some sch mates in the same CCA, but anyway its coming to an end. Although I am pissed by their actions, but I sincerely wish that the publication will scale new heights. After all I have learned to appreciate even the slightest efforts that people made to do a difference in the environment. I am glad that I have learned that from the CCA. (To dear dear, yup and I appreciate all things done by you)

No comments: