Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My day

Sometimes, I really wonder what is wrong to have family member who are so inclined in acting. It sort of build this cycnical personality in me, and very often prejudging people, and jump quick into conclusion.

Today could have been a really nice day, with things going as plan to complete my required readings at a fairly comfortable pace. Doing some nice makeover to my blog and the beautiful day will nicely end off with a jog in the evening.

After a sleepless night, I woke up in the morning feeling grouchy. I know I do be irritated by the slighltest possible thing, so I sat in the living room, slouching reading the papers, digital times especially. Dad, who was currently jobless came back from the market, out to irritate me with his disgusting actions and way of doing things.

I knew I couldn’t tolerate that and make my way to buy breakfast, hoping to find some quiet time to settle my mood. Things really don’t go very well. I got that gastric problem after breakfast, and had the remaining morning feeling bloated. So I thought maybe I should do my readings in the afternoon and proceed to doing some comestics stuff to my blog.

It was about 11 when mummy called, saying that she is going to interview for a part time job nearby and asked me to fetch her. I agreed to it thinking that we could have lunch together and perhaps spend some time together. I thought it might be a good idea to do some catching up with mummy. I always think that its important to communicate and understand my parents.

Things got worsen when we came back after lunch, when mummy started getting agitated for no reason. Perhaps she overspent again this month. Sigh.. and she proceed to the usual ritual of whining and complaining about how pathetic it was for her. You know I was feeling grouchy and I mean really grouchy from the bad night, it didn’t take long to burst the bubble of tolerance. I exploded. It may seems like I am very impatient with my family members, as some of you might think, but to tolerate the family for 10-11 years is no easy feat.

It always the same few things:

Dad came home drunk, trying to start a fight with almost anyone.
Dad explodes for no reason, thus picking up a fight again
Dad whinning
Dad doing some idiotic stuff to agitate anyone at home, esp mum
Dad beat up mummy
Dad beat me
Dad humiliate me
Mummy crying complaining to me
Mummy trying to commit suicide
Mummy whining about the family
Sister being rude
Sister not listening to parents
And last but not least
Marcus gets pumped up and burst into anger or tears.

What the fuck did I do wrong to deserve all these nonsense. I am feeling like having a fight with anyone now!!

So what happened after that, I make myself a coffee, and attend to some other matter for Zeph.. As a result, my plan for the fail again.

Oh no I must complete my reading today…..




No comments: