Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sick, Guilty and Tired

It’s a Wednesday and I am sick again. It all started with headaches from Saturday, Sunday, sinus discharge then finally the throat, and coughing starts to develop. The irritating hiccups started yesterday and guess what, it starts again the first thing in the morning when I woke up.

Left with no choice, I finally headed for the clinic. Waited for about an hour and was prescribed with lotsa medicine. Luckily it wasn’t too costly. A lot of work to do but then I have got medicine that will cause drowsiness….what would u do?

To get well soon or to complete work in this terrible state?

I decided to take the med. As I decide to surf around not doing anything for a min or 2, I stumbled upon my dear dear’s blog. I was really touched by her, being so understanding towards what I wanted. The internship was clearly what I wanted right from the beginning. I was sort of guilty and ashamed of myself about what happened yesterday. I must admit I was somewhat temperamental and agitated by many people, from LTA to inspection and the weather, but I had never ever meant to vent my frustration on anyone or thing. Some misunderstanding occurred and we ended quarrelling during her previous lunch hour break. Despite being angry, I never like to quarrel with her, she make me feel guilty and the fact that I understand the anticipation she had in having lunch with me seriously stung my conscious. Although we managed to talk things out and still ended the lunch nicely, I really hope that the recent arguments will not scar the relationship as we embraced towards a tougher period during my internship.

I also hope that dear dear will enjoy the salad that I packed for her this morning. I promise, I will try to further curb my temper. Really.

No comments: