Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Yesterday - A fruitful day

It was a really pleasant day yesterday. It started with a nice jog in morning, lunching with Granny, mummy and Nick nick(Niccholas, the small boy who’s photos appear in my blog the last few months. He is sick, down with flu and cough. Children can really fall sick so easily. After which they came over to my place, with nick running around the whole place, looking at tortoise and the fishes. Took some photo of him and will be posting them soon.

I was also impressed by mummy yesterday. She was so different. In fact I like her being like that, she was not as impatient as she was before with kids, in fact she looked so motherly and well trained in handling kids, despite not having to deal with toddlers for years. I really do hope to see her like this more often. Really!!

In the evening, I went ot meet dear dear at Century Square to have dinner, a really sumptuous one followed by a kinky chocolate fondue from Hagen Daz. Why kinky? Its more of playing with your food rather then having good food.

I enjoyed the sleep last night too, it wasn’t too long before I was in deep sleep, the only sad thing is that I have been having dreams too frequently nowadays. A mixed of good and bad ones and for some, I don’t even know what it is. Lets hope today will be even more fruitful and pleasant.

No comments: