Monday, June 04, 2007

Old and Forgotten

Feeling rather fustrated(nt sure with what also)today, as the past few weeks haven't been a good one.

So much anticipation for the movies and holidays, I don't really enjoy it so much now. Perhaps I was meant to lead a dog's life, work and work..

I have gotten so free that i started doing some housekeeping on my laptop and going through some old photographs. I realise that I have changed a lot, not only did I look fatter, I find myself looking very ugly as well. Yucks...

Then as usual, I started playing ard with the camera and gotten some shots of the old and damaged stuff. How time flies, I am in the exact same house for 22 years, and look at what time have done to them.
















1 comment:

Jeffire said...

life still got a long way to go! every dog has its day!!!

haha.

i mean, work hard now enjoy later =)