Thursday, June 21, 2007

OG, Presents and KOPI

It was a day out to OG, one of the oldest shopping centre around i guess, (but its near to mum's work place, where we get Joelyn's birtday present. It sort of rekindle the feeling of shooping with kids, and I am really very patient with the them, really. I guess its Sheryl that I have learned to be more patient with them and that they need attention too just like us adult.

Joelyn was so happy that she get to choose her present that she walk around the toys'department at least 15 times touching every toy in sight. It was also when my mummy got impatient and started toying around with a piggy bank and drop it accidentally. And I could almost imagine what would have happened if it was me who smash it, when I am at Joelyn's age; Nothing less then another round of smashing on ME! (hahaha.. lol strict parenting i would say) But sometimes, if we could take a step back to realise that its already broken and nothing can change the fact.

But anyway we were so tired and dying for some caffeine, when we proceed to a coffeeshop nearby for some COFFEE and TEH SI(my favourite drink).

My (Fairy)Godmother (Joey & Joelyn's mum)
 

Well the sisters, Joey and Joelyn
 

Hmm. thats the photographer's drink
 

Lastly, my mummy and her kopi-O
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: