Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NEWater Visit 23062007

It was a really warm afternoon and after having spent the night at granny’s place playing with the kids, I am sort of sluggish and was lingering with the thought of not going for the excursion to NEWater Plant with the Class. It’s a science class, you see.

Joelyn went there before and mentioned that it was rather boring there, so it sort of reinforces the idea of not going. However, having missed the class last Friday I do not want to miss another lesson, just in case I missed too much stuff. Though I like science very much when I was a kid, I am not really that good now.

Anyway I went for the trip, and have no qualms about going again. I guess its just in-born, I like trips like that. I could still remember how the trip to Science Centre during those primary school excursion was boring for my neighbor when its eye opening for me.

This place, the NEWater plant is really unique, a little ulu though, but do u know that you can actually go there for free and that they even provide a guide for you; explaining the whole NEWater process, locations, and the water treatment methods etc. Even on a Saturday as well.

I really think every Singaporean, young or old, should make a trip there at least once, it’s a Singapore Success and I am so proud of it.

Go on make a booking or find out more at http://www.pub.gov.sg/NEWater_files/index.html

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: