Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dissappointed me

I understand that there are bound to be obstacles, there are bound to be unfriendly situation and people we gonna meet. But bear in mind there is always a limit to what one can take. I put aside with my tuition, my salsa lesson and many other things like sleep and personal time, just to make sure that everything works out, but no one seems to appreciate it. I believe that I have been giving in too much at times, and do u know that my motivation will wear off. I am a human too!!

If u treat me as a friend, then I shouldn’t be there to take your tantrums, if u treat me as a partner then pls understand that I really have been putting in a lot for the business. I am working 7 days a week less 35 hours of sleep for the whole week. Yes, I only rest 5 hours a day. What else do u all want?

If we want this to carry on I think we need to be more professional, work and personal life don mix.. We can be friends but work is work, and when we are unhappy about any personal stuff it doesn’t comes into work. Cos work and play don’t mix.

Fuck it, I dun wanna continue

No comments: