Sunday, May 29, 2005

Zeph Designers

Whoa ever since Zeph Designers was set up, things have really piled for me. Lotsa of work, more responsibility, not only that I still have to take care of my day job and best of all the day job is taking up my weekends. Well, I guess this is ahealthy kind of stress at least busy equate to business for Zeph. I really hope to hit and exceed my targeted profit. I am ambitious though, but who doesn't. I must admit that i have gotten cranky recently, and i begged for forgiveness to those who gotten a piece of my crap. Those people include, my mom, my buddy, my brothers, Mayvis and those who I may have missed out. Really sorry.

I gotta go back to work now though its about 2.30 am but thats life when u have ur own business to manage. I can do it, I will do it and I must do it. Beautiful life, I am coming.

Regards,
Marcus Lim

No comments: