Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Zeph Designers

After so much work, Zeph Designers is finally up. Though not fully completed we have our domain up at www.zephdesigners.com and our personal email created. . . so excited...
Not only that Zeph Designers also got their first assignment! Finally making money after putting in so much time and effort... I foresee that a couple more projects will be coming, i really hope that I can focus on developing my ability not just to get accounts but also help Shuming with the designing counterpart, must be really hard on him, since I am so uninvolved in the recent stuff. Poor guy, but don't worry pal, I am sure we will make it thru.
My goal is to make $5,000 by the end of 2005, not a big amount, but it will be considerable amount of profit for us.

My Beautiful Life, I am bouncing back harder, faster and fiercer....wahahaha...oh god i am so tired must have lost my mind typing nonsense.

Good night ..

No comments: