Monday, May 02, 2005

The past week

Its been abt a week since I last blog. Yup I am working now so lesser time as work somewhat eat into my own time sometimes. Well, not a bad experience and definitely possesses lots of space for me to learn and develop.

Hmm. So what did I do after the last outing at East Coast Park. Hmm.. lets see what interesting had happened.. I watch a couple of movies; Divergence, Infection and Coach Carter. Divergence and Infection are really bad and I mean really bad, so better keep your money for better show. Coach Carter is a pretty nice and interesting show to catch. Inspiring, motivating, its one of those feel good movie with a nice plot and no funny frills from the director. The story begins with this guy taking over the existing coach for a particular school. He manages to bring the team to new heights although he met up with a couple of problems. As the school have always been able to graduate only 50% of their students, and mostly girls, Coach King Carter sees this as a serious problem and forces his players to excel both academically and physically, wanting them to be able to make a choice to a better life. Nice show, value for money.

I am now waiting for Revenge of the Sith, Kingdom of Heaven and House of Wax( though I always think scary movie are lousy and not scary at all, but my dear friend, Shuming would definitely wants to catch it.)

Also had my house painted during this 2 days, I tell you it’s hell lots of work. Will post more pictures another regarding the process of painting, think I gonna knock out soon, so tired and my lungs are filled with deadly vapours now .. gd night

No comments: