Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Beautiful life

Chilling over coffee was great at “Kopi & Roti” at Westmall. Didn’t know that Iced YueYang(mix of coffee and tea) taste so good, it was like coffee with melted chocolates. Talk to Chris a lot, about friends, life, goals, so many things and Joanne.

Told him how many itchy fingers got me some annoying, pricky feeling that I could do well without. Went friendster last night and as usual look at some of my friends, then Joanne. Think she is doing quite well now, got a job, and I think a boyfriend too. I don’t know I am just .. I don know how to put across that feeling. U know its been so long yet u still feel annoyed. Sigh, .. I am just lost for words and annoyed tonight…

Rather not talk about those stuff. Anyway, I am in the midst of registering my own company and I am really excited about it. GOnna be doing some designs, events stuff perhaps will also venture into some products. Have great dreams, but I know this will be something for the short run and I shouldn’t pin on too much hopes. I sincerely hope that this will be a good experience and exposure for me, after all it’s my first attempt.

I just wanna bounce back, cos I have fallen deep enough to be coming up, only stronger, more determined and tougher then before.

I want my beautiful life back. I will construct it piece by piece.

No comments: