Friday, June 17, 2005

Looking for Marcus Lim

Marcus cannot sleep last night, perhaps it was the scared memories that he had.
Why does weird things all happened at the same time. I am already tormented by bad memories of Joanne, but then Cindy turn weird yesterday, a sudden coming of hostility left me stunned and wondering what wrong did I do.

I cannot sleep last night……

“Buy me the chess set when u have the ability, when u we are wedded, in our 1st year anniversary. Can?” The Guy asked earnestly. She replied, “Okay and u shall get me the coach set, alright” The couple stood there staring blankly at the Swaroski crystal set.

“Why must you always be the one to upset me? Why you want to do this to me?” The mother roared with the cane in her hands beating up the boy repeatedly. “Why Why!!! Why does it have to be you?” The boy stood there crying lost and never understood why the mother was so upset over a small thing he did.

“How dare you hit my head?” You are going to get it from me. The father dragged the 5 year old by his hair to the master bedroom toilet. Holding the young boy by his ankles he tried to tied him up with a wired hanger. What wrong did he commit to deserve such a bad beating, no one knows?

The 15 year old kneeling was made to kneel in front of the altar with a dinning chair raise about him and the father furiously whipping him with a belt from the back. What did the boy do? He shoplifted.

“Why did you leave me?” the boy sobbed with tears drenching his face and his liver drowned with alcohol. That was the beginning of his drought and that was a few days prior to his enlistment date.

No comments: