Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Because I'm worth it

I have been really really busy the past week. Finally its more or less over. I finally went for my Thai massage after telling myself that I will go for the last few months. I am just the sort of guys who like to be squeeze, touch, kneaded push, bend and crack., ouch !! but that was a really good experience. Don’t mistake me for the kind of people, who go for that uh – hmm sort of service, all the massage places are “clean” and certified. I think massages would interest me more then women, as I was telling my buddy “Women are really creatures from Mars who are difficult to understand.”

Hmmm.. seems to be in a spree of pampering myself., bought some clothes for myself, also just put mask haha.. so refreshing now.. face feeling so smooth. (Yucks I think my face really deteriorated ever since I started working)

Hopefully, I can spare some money for a pair of decent leather shoes, the current one is really bad not holes inside le, anyway I have been having them for 4-5 years what else can I ask for. The cost is well depreciated already.

I also saw this really antique gramophone, turntable or dun know what u call it, u turn the knob to wind it the u can play a vinyl record. Really vintage stuff., selling for $300 at the flea market in Chinatown. Should I get it? Arrgh hate this feeling. Like it but also had qualms, wonder if it will play by itself at night when I am sleeping .. hahahaa.. .. but most importantly, I think I will have to set aside some money for Mayvis. I think she might have to go for some wisdom tooth surgery, what a time to have it. I also promise to give her some money to go holidays.

Today is also the very first time after several years that I felt concern from my father. He need the bike so he send me to work and went off with the bike, promising to fetch me after work. I ride on the way back with him being the pillion. I did a really fast cornering down into PIE, he was so worried, I mean I agreed that its quite dangerous, I promise I will not do it again. People who knows me well will know that I am not on very good terms with my dad although we can joke like nobody’s business. He sent me to my tuitee’s place and fetch me after that, kept reminding me that I should not do such a thing again. Although I know results of an accident but his seriousness and sincerity in reminding me really touched me and I quietly agreed with him.

Lastly regarding my work, my website should be up very soon probably next week, also had some deals coming in. Really hope to start on something soon, although some seems to be really hard, but once I lay my hands on them, I will ensure that they are completed sweet and perfect.

No comments: