Monday, May 29, 2006

The Rain..

The rain can be such a beautiful thing that create life, our food and aid many other things but sometime its equally upsetting too.

i am going into the 6 weeks of my internship in U*B*S, things could have been really nice, if not for my immediate supervisor, whom i have developed a mutual disliking for each other. Everyday is really a misery,my questions not answered properly or maybe given with an atitude. When i make a mistake by accident or justr one of those careless mistake, she will send an email to the whole section penalising it and quoting my emails or mistake that i have done, though they have already past. Well, i have learnt to accept the fact that my life is filled with potholes but sometimes, its way too many and it somewhat dishearten me a bit.

Luckily there is always my dear dear, who i can rely on. Despite a disappointing working week, my weekends never fail to be brighten up by my dear dear. We will go shopping, havig coffeeing and indulging ourselves in a world of our own. Sunday will kickoff with soccer with my sometimes irritating, sometimes disappointing, lovely once in a while, and hilarious most of the time, cockanathan soccer brothers, where we talk cock, play soccer and sometimes watching people quarrel during the match.

All things are beautiful on Sunday... but...

IT RAINED YESTERDAY

and i did not get to play soccer ... sob sob. . .

No comments: