Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Its not easy to be me..

2 old quarrelsome old folks, a sister who is my constant worry and the forever fight with finances, its not easy to be me sometimes. I am no longer as cheerful and happy as I used to be; maybe it’s a sign of old age. Life is really unpredictable. Time really flies and I am getting more and more worried by the day. Many things have move as plan but then what’s next, I really don’t know.

The old folks are becoming more and more like reminding elements, reminding me not to be like them, while mayvis is constantly reminding me to show her a good example. Maybe I think too much.

Fortunately I have got dear dear by my side. I am really thankful for it, and I really wonder how could I have missed it 6, well 7 years back. Perhaps much more could have been achieve, if I did not miss her.

Dear Dear, I really love u , very very much.

No comments: