Saturday, March 02, 2013

Finally it's over

Since November last end, I have been pretty sadden by the fact that I was demoted without a valid reason from my company. It's not because I cannot accept the demotion but more upset with the fact that the company was unable to give me a reason for that. In terms of performance there was definitely no place to pick on.

It was further worsened when the sales target was further increased by another 300% without proper mapping. Sometimes, I find it really interesting how my English boss can actually say things which sounds really ludicrous in a way that he felt was a matter of fact. I am bewildered by it but nonetheless I am absolutely glad that I am finally out.

There are just so many things I want to do during this break, I just can't wait.

Woohoo march holidays! I am feeling like a kid a again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: