Thursday, May 09, 2013

Time alone while together

Somehow I find it interesting that it is always during the time that I am left alone for extended period of time to realize that I have not touch my blog for a very long time.

It's been almost two months in my new job. Things are good and probably I am doing things I always say not to do, moving too fast, rocking some boats.

I was supposed to meet the insurance agent to help my in laws with their coverage, but my father in law had a fall, injuring his head. A man of few words for the most part of what I know him, he ask at least a million times how he fell and hurt himself. Everyone is very worried, and I am feeling a little lost.

What a time to have this, but this simply shows how unpredictable life can be.

We all don't know what may happen to us tomorrow.

Enjoy every single day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: