Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Change

Many years past, I am
now happily married (maybe), stay in a nice flat, drives a small car and is holding
a pretty alright job for the moment.

What is the change?

I no longer have to
admire that headphones or amps that I want, no longer starve myself so that I can
save some money here and there, no longer ride the bike in the rain just to a
couple of dollars to help each day passed by.

The fact is I can get
anything I fancy (of cost not the ridiculously priced ones), I get to dine
where I want, no longer soaked in the rain to make a couple of dollars, and I
have a room to myself for my Hifi. Life is good I must say.

Lots of things have
change. I felt like a big man now, I am in fact coming to 30 years old this
year. I felt like I could give my wife all that she needs and wants, but is
that really what she wanted.

This is not going to be a happy post!

We just had a fight!

I believe that there
is a place for everything and everything has a place.
She believes that
everything can be everywhere and everywhere is for anything. (Read: disorganized)

Because of these
differences, we tried to change each other. As a result, we constantly remember
what the other person say and use it to hurt where it hurt the most, during fights,
gossips. We are just inducing it softly but surely in everything we do and say.
Argument no longer made sense and quarrels are just about what quoting what the
other person said at the wrong time.

Life can be a little frustrating
but still better than before.

I wish I could always
be hugging and kissing her and not have all these fights that proves nothing. Nothing
at all!

Was going through
some photos this afternoon as I was sick and home bound, and I can feel this
warmth, reminiscing those memories that we shared.

I will try to let her
win a little, maybe.

If you are reading
this, my unreasonable wife, I love you.

Got to grab a quick
shower before hitting bed, still a long day for tomorrow.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I don't want to win the war... I want a treaty and rule it together with you.... :)