Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just another day going into another day

Weeks have gone, all I can do now is wait, wait for my results to come up. What will it be again this time? How would I feel?

I do not know the answers, for all I know is that I have to work my ass off again.. going back to the same routine as before, however a different mindset. Being the usual grumpy me, I really wish I do not have to work during my holidays, no need to rush and scrimp on all sort of nonsense, can go on a holiday. Do not have to worry about my fees, my family. I wished I was born rich. There isn’t much meaning in wishing I find, cos u will never find yourself waking up and say, “Oh that’s just a dream.”

Went for a couple of interviews send tones of resume, redo up my resume, since the day the exams ended.. but I am still waiting. Likely to be starting work next week latest. Have also been helping out my Jiahua at Jurong Birdpark in repackaging his Tshirts. Was thinking of applying for a job at the Birdpark, but not sure what to apply for. Thought it might be pretty interesting in working there; seeing and feeding harmless birds everyday, adding a different touch to my life and perhaps absorbing the natural essence from the birds’ dropping to distress.

Gonna be going again tomorrow to the Birdpark and this time round with my camera.. rest assured I will definitely post some great pictures up for those who have yet to visit the birdpark for years.

No comments: