Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Donkey days..

It is always after donkey years before I start to make a new post. Guess I am really busy, haven’t been getting enough sleep for the past month, I really can’t wait for the summer break to come at least I will be working mindlessly for my school fees and had no financial problems for the period.

Just did another upgrade for my good old phantom. Changed the rear suspension and the handle bar, it seems like it gonna be years before I would finally sell off the bike. Next upgrade gonna be its sprocket and chain as I think its about time for me to think about those stuff.

Did some minor changes to my room, had a new holder for the laptop. My work space is more all less taking shape to what I had always wanted: a black table, nice chic speakers, wireless keyboard and mouse, wireless broadband and a designer looking table lamp simply makes everything, oh so designer looking.. hee~~hee~~..

Mayvis finally applied for the various University available and was shortlisted by SMU for an interview. I really hoped that she can get into my school, although it will be stressful on my part. I really hoped the 2 of us can break the family cycle after going through all these tough years. A decent job, decent pay and liability-free is what I am looking for. The feeling of being debt-free and self sufficient is simply a blessing that I hoped to achieve and give to my children (if any).

Also made a post today in the class blogspot, and I suddenly mention this lady, Sharon Tan, one of the lecturers in SP. Perhaps she is one person whom I will never forget. How she reprimanded me when I made a wrong comment during a media coverage of the school overseas attachment.

“Don’t even dream about it! You will never be able to work overseas as an expatriate”

Those words really hurt me deeply then, and if I were to ever see her again, I will tell her that I am now one more step towards proving her wrong.

Its now time for dinner, if I have time later might make another post or perhaps some pictures.

No comments: