Monday, July 23, 2007

The weekends

The term 3B exam is finally over. Whoop and I have complete like what I should be covering in a term during this holiday, thinking back I really should have taken summer earlier. But then again, summer is a really tough to support, stretched between having money for myself, and books and the course fee, I am so glad that its over.

Nothing will go wrong, can be be wrong or get wrong, I AM GOING TO GRADUATE AT THE END OF THE YEAR. The anticipation for the past 8 years is going to happen at the end of the year.

It has been a really busy weekend this week, even though the exam is over. Sherwyn, Sheryl’s youngest cousin was admitted to the hospital for some urinary infection. Poor boy, you can imagine the amount of pain he have to go through with those medicine and injections. Throughout the whole episode, the people who are the most affected can be no one else but the parents. The father have to run about ferrying Ashley and Megan to tuition and home, he also have to find someone to look after them while he is at the hospital. The mother did not leave the hospital at all. Poor fellows!

Although I did mentioned that I will be starting my diy stuff again right after the exam, it gonna be put off till next week or even later. The weekends have began really crazy. Right after the exam, I went for a dispatch trip up to Ang Mo Kio industrial area and back to Chinatown during the evening jam, it was then followed by a visit to K K hospital to look at Sherwyn. I stay up really late giving all the forums that I have participated in some attention. Arofanatics, diyaudio, head-fi, sgheadphones, Singapore bikes, and various online auctions and store, its crazy. The amount of time spend on these places is realy crazy, sometimes its like a job. It was only until 4am that I decided to go to bed.

The next morning begin rather hastily with a trip in the rain to look after Ashley and Megan at their place. Playing with the kids can be rather tiring though but it takes your mind of some worries at the very least. We had sushi at Sakae at Causeway point and the kids really enjoyed themselves, gorging themselves silly on sushi, Megan was so cute. Ashley is cute too although sometime a little irritating :P, when she wants something. Nonetheless she is a very caring sister who would play and talk to her younger sister. ( I mean at her age, she is quite a sensible sister, well at times)

Through all these time, I am really impressed with my dear Sheryl. Man, she have got patience with the kids. If we were to ever be together and have children, I would certainly want the child to be more like her in that aspect. Perhaps it was the upbringing, my idea of teaching a kid can be rather strict. Afterall my parents were rather short with me and things can get a little brutal at times. Sheryl has really widened my perspective many times, and I have been trying to adapt and change. Perhaps next week should spend some time with grandma, and maybe that little devil, Nicholas. Sort of miss him after seeing Megan and Ashley.

The weekend finally ended with a Mcdonald breakfast, and a trip back in the rain. Gosh..!!

No comments: