Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am finally down....

Days of loading myself is finally over and here I am feeling shitty siting in front of the screen blogging. I finally breakdown, guess its time for some maintenance on Myself. I am sick.

Yup and I promise that I will not be taking anymore things up to overload myself. Guess, today is wasted and so is tomorrow. Work is gonna pile up an tumble badly.

Anyway, finally the last performance for Carnaval is over, so relief. It was also the same time I felt sick yesterday, got this intense pain on the left side between my brows. Wonder whats wrong. Maybe I am gonna die soon.. haaahaha.. (Seems to be posting nonsense,.. must be the side effects of the medicine. ) To worsen the thing I went to the doctor twice yesterday and today and spent above $50 in total. What expensive maintenance it was.

Don’t know what’s wrong with me but something seems to be churning n my tummy, what an awful feeling. Feeling hungry but I cannot eat anything but soup. Hope this will be a blessing in disguise and help me lose some weight.

Can’t take it anymore think I am going to look for some food . . .

No comments: