Sunday, January 30, 2005

CLearing up

Been very busy and extremely tired lately, lotsa of work to do: school work, tuition and problems from the army. Anyway, I finally finished my liabilities to the army. Everything is going pretty smoothly as planned, and I am really glad about it.

Many things happened, lots of commitment to tuition and school work. I had plans to change my bike but as for now I think I gonna delay that plan. Had a talk with Dad yesterday, and I released all the grievances that I had held long enough. Although he knows about them now but I don’t think there is gonna be anything from his side. Sometimes I just felt that he doesn’t really care about us.

After much hesitation I finally clear up the fibre tank outside the corridor. All the mixed guppies are cleared and replaced by some really nice deep blue Moscow. Hoped they will live well there and produce generations of Moscow for my outcrossing projects. I am planning to create a new strain of guppies, not very sure of the success rate but it will be really satisfying if I’m able to achieve that.

Having clean up the exterior of the house and making more space means getting some new orchids, bought some today from a new farm and they are really cheap. Got myself a big pot or reds and a small pot of thai twist, they are really good looking orchids which originated from Thailand and the petals twist like a screw driver. What I need next will be a decent shoe rack from ikea and the corridor will look really good.

Gonna be playing football with my buddies tomorrow and I am feeling really anxious about it, its just like the good old days where we gathered after school at Dong Neng place, kicking the ball around till its almost time for dinner. That was also where I had gotten myself a fractured arm. Tomorrow we gonna have lots of people, really looking for a good game and a real workout to sweat it all out.

Well by the way those pictures at the bottom are what I am sending in for the smusaic competition. Will be taking more and sending in more, hoped to win something, its always nice to get something.

Till then,
Good night

No comments: